Website State Bank of India
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 POSTS:
Probationary Officers PO: Total No Of Post: 1673
SBI PO Recruitment Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|SBI PO Vacancy 2022|
SBI PO Vacancy (PwD Category)
|d & e||16||23||39|
SBI PO 2022- Overview
|SBI PO 2022- Overview|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Application Process||22nd September to 12th October 2022|
|Exam Rounds||3 (Prelims + Mains + Interview)|
|SBI PO Salary||Rs. 65,780- Rs. 68,580 / Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2022.
- having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2022. Candidates possessing qualifications such as Medical, Engineering, Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant would also be eligible.
- Please read the Official Notification.
- Preliminary Examination (Online Mode)
- Mains Examination (Online Mode)
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fees|
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD/XS||NIL|
(Application fees including intimation charges)
- Payment:Online (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E Challan)
- Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
(As on 01-04-2022)
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 30 Years
i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.2001 and not earlier than 02.04.1992 (both days inclusive).
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
Starting Date: 22-09-2022
End Date: 12-10-2022
Last Date to Pay Fee: 12th October 2022
SBI PO 2022 Exam Schedule
|SBI PO 2022 Exam Schedule|
|SBI PO Activity||Dates|
|SBI PO Notification 2022||21st September 2022|
|Online Registration Starts From||22nd September 2022|
|Last date for SBI PO Apply Online||12th October 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||12th October 2022|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||November 2022 / December 2022|
|SBI PO Admit Card 2022 (Preliminary)||1st /2nd week of December 2022|
|SBI PO 2022 Exam Date- Preliminary||17th/18th/19th/20th of December 2022|
|SBI PO 2022 Exam Date – Mains||January 2023 / February 2023|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||February / March 2023|
|Declaration of Final Result||March 2023|
How to Apply:
Advertisement PDF Download: Click Here
Click the link and Apply: Click Here
How to Apply Online for SBI PO 2022?
It is necessary that the candidates enter a valid email id and contact no. throughout the SBI PO Recruitment Process because of receiving all the updates through this email and contact no.
The Process of two-step to apply 1. Registration 2. Login
- Click here for the official link, and open the website.
- Provide personal details like name, parents’ name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration form.
- After the Registration, a Registration ID and a password will be sent to your mobile no. and email id.
- Log in with the entered Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration.
- Upload your photograph and signature following format.
- There are some instructions to upload photographs and signatures. If you failed then chance to reject the application. The details of the same are explained below. Upload scanned image of passport size photo (size-20 to 50 Kb) and signature (10 to 20 Kb) in JPEG format.
|Signature||140 pixels x 60 pixels||10kb to 20 kb|
|Photograph||200 pixels x 230 pixels||4.5 cm * 3.5 cm/ 20kb to 50kb|
- After uploading the photograph and signature the candidates will be checked and verified the details. Check the Preview, If any mistake occurs then you can edit it.
- Lastly, pay your Application Fee for SBI PO 2022 Exam via Online Payment Option, i.e. Debit Card/Net Banking/Credit Card.
- Press the Submit Button.
SBI PO Apply Online 2022 – FAQs
Q1. What are the dates to submit SBI PO Online Application Form 2022?
Ans. 22nd September 2022 to 12th October 2022.
Q2. What is the last date for printing the SBI PO Online Application Form 2022?
Ans. 27th October 2022.
Q3. How much is the registration fee for SBI PO Apply Online 2022?
Ans. For General/OBC/EWS, the application fee is Rs. 750 and for other categories, there is no application fee.
Q4. How can I apply for SBI PO 2022?
Ans. The candidates can apply official website: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiposep22/
Q5. How do I know my SBI PO application form is registered?
Ans. After successful registration, SBI sends the email as well as a text message. In this email and SMS mentioned the registration number and password.
Q6. Which is the payment methods for the SBI PO 2022?
Ans. The candidates can pay via debit card/credit card/net banking, etc.